Thursday, July 30, 2026

Mogadishu-On-The-Mississippi Mass Shooting Maximum Mayhem! – The Burning Platform

 I recalled a post from earlier this year, Paradise Murdered, that featured a video of the realtive paradise of Minnesota in 1968. Minnesota was full of White people, White families skiing, cute White girls (many that are grandmas now) at the beach, a clean and peaceful state. Compare those days to the hellhole Minneapolis has become and it is enough to make one homicidal.

Just last weekend there were two mass shootings in Minneapolis in a single day.

Anti-White globalists call that “progress”.

One of the mass shootings was a pretty generic event, one killed and four wounded.

One killed, four hurt in Minneapolis’ second mass shooting on Sunday

There was sadly only one fatality but we know the identity of the deceased, 28 year old Ajoko Chris Gaye and like so many of his homies he conveniently has a mugshot on file for us.

This mugshot is for violating a prior no contact order for domestic abuse so I am assuming he has lots of prior mugshots if I bothered to go looking for them. I did see this appeal filed on his behalf for a 2020 burglarly where Ajoko Gaye robbed a home of some stuff and a car and was then arrested the very next day driving the stolen car around. Clearly a high IQ individual and the world is better off without him.......