Saturday, September 5, 2026

A comment from - Enlarged version: The True Story of World War II, by Paul Craig Roberts - The Unz Review

 Gerry says:

@Crush Limbraw

Thank you Crush Limbraw. Since i was a teenager the one question that has bothered me more than anything else is this very issue Christian nations going to war against Christian nations! I even went to my Pastor once after reading a glowing report in the Advance magazine of a chaplain associated with our very denomination and his work and time during the Gulf War. I became incensed reading his testimony and went to my Pastor with some serious questions about this very issue. I showed him this article and proceeded to ask him if a member of our own denomination happened to kill one of our members on the other side of the battlefield? We send our missionaries to the four corners of the earth to make disciples only to end up killing each other when we go to war over manmade political ideologies? Yikes, he didn’t like that too much and with a red face and an anger I never saw in him he just looked at me sternly and quipped I am sure something would be done to prevent that from happening, DON’T YOU THINK, Gerry?
That was the end of that conversation and as i left I stood out in the parking lot reflecting and said too myself wow, that has got to be the most ignorant reply!?

The American Civil War? i remember reading how at Westpoint there was a visible division between brothers who just days earlier were in chapel together breaking bread and now they were marching away only to face each other on the battlefield.

And get this its not just Christians at each other it also freeasons against freemasons etc etc etc? Even Jews one can surely argue if true that Jews served in Hitlers army. Whose to say they didn’t end up killing the American ones? The hypocrisy of it all is just so glaring that i think the International Bankers seeing this as well just gloated about it as well mocking the Christian Church. Frightening are the words “depart from me, you workers of iniquity, I, Jesus never knew you.”

insert Mark Twain

https://americanliterature.com/author/mark-twain/short-story/the-war-prayer


https://www.unz.com/proberts/the-true-story-of-world-war-ii/#comment-7759582