Friday, August 28, 2026

If NASA Went to the Moon Six Times. Why Is Going Back So Difficult - (Did we forget how to do it? - CL)

 I do not believe these claimed lunar landings occurred as NASA presented them. In my book Fake Moon Landings and the Lies of NASA, I examine numerous aspects of the Apollo story that I believe seriously undermine the official account.

But there is another question that has become increasingly difficult to ignore.

If the United States really possessed a reliable capability to land human beings on the Moon more than half a century ago, why has returning there proved so extraordinarily difficult?

Six Moon Landings — Then Nothing for More Than Half a Century.......

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2026/08/mark-keenan/if-nasa-went-to-the-moon-six-times-why-is-going-back-so-difficult/ 

.....Imagine if commercial aviation had reached the jet age and then stopped crossing oceans for fifty years while engineers attempted to rediscover how to do it. We would reasonably ask what had happened.