Labels

Friday, December 1, 2017

Vox Popoli: Social media persecution

Social media persecution
Having purged the likes of Milo and me, Twitter has now moved onto targeting conservative journalists:

Don't get noticed in the major mainstream press as a conservative if you want to keep your social media accounts. The first time Rush Limbaugh read one of my articles, my YouTube channel was demonetized. The second time, which was last week, my Twitter account was suspended. On November 26, I published an article called Teachers Attend "LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP" Sensitivity Training (WTF?). The next day Matt Drudge linked it and it went viral. Then Rush Limbaugh read it on the air.

A few hours later, my Twitter account was suspended for responding to someone commenting about the article who accused me of "harming people" by writing it.

I am dubious that much can be done about this for now. But it can't hurt to show your support for those who are still on Twitter and Facebook and are being targeted.