Labels

Monday, October 5, 2020

Dutch Govt: "Wear A Mask!"; Chief 'Scientist' - Don't Bother! | Zero Hedge

I don’t know about you, but all these people with these useless masks on where they’re not needed, like outside, don’t make me feel safe at all. They make me think I’m surrounded by fools. And is anyone going to believe that 4 at a table is better than 10? How can they when just across the border the opinion is so different? If you ask me, the time of being able to order your citizens around on what to do and what not, may be ending for many governments. And they have only themselves to blame.

 

The only realistic thing to do at this point appears to be to give people back their own responsibility. If only because taking it away from them didn’t work.

 Read it all at:

 https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/dutch-govt-wear-mask-chief-scientist-dont-bother