Labels

Monday, October 19, 2020

So - Who is your local sheriff? Do you know his name? Even more important - do you know him? If not - why not? - CL

 When I read and posted -

These Sheriffs Are the Difference Between Freedom and Tyranny - By Joseph Mercola 


- last week, I admit I didn't know his name even, but I do now. The next step is in my plans.

Today, when I read - 


Why Citizens Can’t Afford To Keep Their Local Governments On Autopilot - By Jenni White


- the picture became clearer.

When citizens realize their city councils are failing to protect natural rights and freedoms, unfortunately, they have no one to blame but themselves.

She concludes - 

Sure, there are countless things more fun than attending regular city council meetings, but citizens must become involved in their personal rights, security, and property are to be protected in the face of municipal officials willing to close private businesses, force nonsensical COVID restrictions, and defund police departments.

Until citizens choose to directly operate the controls of their local government, they have no one to blame but themselves if, with autopilot engaged, the plane flies into the ground.

I have just been admonished!

Have you?