Labels

Friday, August 30, 2019

I didn’t know that! – Ask: Why?


Simple answer – they didn’t want you to know that!

Just like most of us, I was a graduate of American public schools, including the study of history. I accepted it as fact and simply moved on. The only problem I am discovering now is that just about everything I learned and accepted was not only NOT true – it seems to have been purposely propagandized to make me willingly elect and perpetuate the rule of psychopaths and perverts.

How was it done? Simple – LIES – which we accepted as DaGospelTruth!

As I explain on my website – the purpose of building my library and selecting articles to be archived is to ask: Does it add to my knowledge base or confirm what has already been asserted by other authors?

Today - GILAD ATZMON informs us that Jeffrey Epstein was not the first sex trafficker. Vox Day shows it is an equal opportunity business. And Richard Enos reveals the official government agencies deeply embedded in the process.

BTW – the best line I read this week: “True. I got my job on merit. I blackmailed a politician.”

What about WW II – who were the villains and heroes? Dresden? How about Hiroshima, Nagasaki? “As we have previously found, the US public exhibits only limited aversion to nuclear weapons use and a shocking willingness to support the killing of enemy civilians,” write the report’s authors.” Will there be payback – someday?

Why Germany Invaded Poland – history, but not as you and I were taught!

Who really wanted WW II? – the evidence!

As a Christian – do you have an understanding of what is going on in this world?

Never said mentoring is easy!