Labels

Saturday, August 1, 2026

The 2000 Year War Between Judaism & Christianity, Told Through TONS of Old Books

 One of the biggest tricks played on Western society is the idea of "Judeo-Christian values." This duped Christians into thinking their ancient enemy is their ally - but these books prove otherwise.

https://catodezorra.substack.com/p/the-2000-year-war-between-judaism 

In this video, I tackle one of the most controversial subjects affecting Western society today, not to mention one of the most urgent - confronting the political, social, and economic takeover of Western nations, particularly the United States, by Israel-aligned interests and Jewish-controlled interests.

But while there are a lot of people “waking up” to all this and complaining about present-day political events, very few people realize that this is not a new phenomenon - not even remotely.

In fact, there has been a civilization-level conflict going on between Western Christian society and Jewish revolutionary activity for almost two thousand years. And though its been documented by both sides for many centuries, the Western Christian side lost touch with all that history, while the Jewish side has absolutely not.

This will be a mind-blowing claim to most people, even those who perceive themselves to be well-informed or as having a strong grasp on Western history, and it has angered many people (mainly Christian Zionists) in the past. But this dynamic only exists because of centuries of highly successful narrative warfare - in particular, by rewriting history about major historical events - and concentrating control of media, academia, and the establishment press to present only the Zionist perspective to the last four generations.

To support my claim, I explain the framework I’ve developed for organizing a large body of what is normally blacklisted as “antisemitic” historical literature that spans multiple centuries (and is remarkably consistent across them. The goal isn’t simply to discuss individual books or authors, but to provide a roadmap that helps viewers understand how different periods of history relate to one another and support my theory of this “2000 Year War” explaining where Western Christian civilization finds itself today.

One major theme I have identified in this “narrative warfare” that will make better sense of this to viewers is the stark difference between pre- and post-World War II scholarship. So here I explain how the historical record changed radically after the war, how only Jew-centric and Israel-friendly narratives became dominant, and how that shift influenced the kinds of questions researchers feel comfortable asking today.

I also break down all of this scholarship into FOUR distinct phases of history to help wrap your minds around the evolution of this moral, cultural, and even spiritual war:

  • The Post-War Era (1946 - current)

  • The World Wars and the Inter-War Period (1914 - 1945)

  • The Rise of International Jewish Power (1791 - 1913)

  • The Renaissance and Jewish Crackdown in Europe (late 1400s to late 1700s)

I reference a wide range of books, political writings, religious texts, and historical works that have shaped my own research over the past several years, this video also serves as a kind of guided reading list. But rather than reviewing every source individually (which I will do in later videos for subscribers - please consider joining!), here I explain why I believe it’s valuable to understand the historical context in which they were written, and how they fit into a broader overall agenda.

Whether you agree with my conclusions or not, my hope is that, at a minimum, this discussion encourages viewers to think critically about counter-narrative sources that get hidden and suppressed, and explore history from multiple perspectives. This is some of the most important intellectual and academic work that can be done by thinking people in the West at this time.

Finally, I want to sincerely thank everyone who supports this work through your subscription. Your support makes it possible for me to devote the time required to read difficult historical material, travel for my projects, and continue producing independent research and long-form analysis. I’m deeply grateful for your trust and encouragement, and I hope that in return resources like this serve you well!