I call it the 2000 Year War, a moral/cultural/spiritual war between Judaism and Christianity that goes back to the days of Christ. The problem? Christians forgot the war was on, but Jews didn't.
I’m no amateur when it comes to being criticized, attacked, or threatened online for expressing my controversial views. I say a lot of things that are “anti-establishment,” but I don’t rant and rave – I bring all the receipts, with quotes from famous scholars and statesmen and passages from published books across history, and tie things together into a sequence of events and patterns.
Nevertheless, the one thing I never escape (and at this point, don’t even try to) is being labeled as “antisemitic.”
It’s a powerful label. One that can easily end a political career, get you blacklisted from any position of public prominence, and can even cause personal friends and family to turn against you. Personally, I’ve never had that visceral reaction that so many people do to the “antisemite” label (especially Christians, it would seem.) Eventually, that became a benefit to me as a serious conspiracy researcher.
Because as I studied hundreds of books, historical documents, and films between 2020-2023, vacuuming up sources and going wherever the evidence took me in uncovering the truth behind all the evil in today’s world, I discovered: throughout Western history, Jews have very often been behind or involved in almost all of it.
That’s not a crazy claim. In fact, there are reasons for this that make perfect sense once you study the Jewish religion and its prophecies, their collective worldview, and most importantly, their “inverted” form of morality (taken mainly from the Talmud.)
I’ve spent hundreds of hours reading the Talmud, rabbinical writings throughout history, and many related sources, and the truth is - once you gain a comprehensive understanding of the Jewish worldview and how it drives Jewish behavior and organized Jewish actions - you inevitably discover: Jews see themselves as not only superior to, but in an everlasting “moral war” against every other civilization – especially white, Western, Christian civilization.

What is even more remarkable is that when you look back at historical sources going back centuries, you realize: basically all our European ancestors were perfectly aware of this conflict!
You could ask an American in the early 1900s, or a German in the 1800s, or a Frenchman in the 1700s, and they could all tell you: not only were Jews causing a lot of problems for their society in a multitude of ways, but that those ways were remarkably consistent across time and space.
And many Jews themselves – who have always been prolific documenters of their own legal and spiritual views – actually corroborate those same narratives.
For example, some chief criticisms of Jews throughout history are:
They intensely loathe Jesus and Christians
They perceive themselves to be inherently superior to every other race
They purposely segregate themselves and refuse to assimilate
They see it as “fair game” to swindle and defraud gentiles through legal and financial manipulation
Full text: https://catodezorra.substack.com/p/how-did-the-west-forget-its-been
The most shocking thing about all this, and what challenges me most as someone on a crusade to bring all this knowledge forth, is that the entire West has developed a collective amnesia about all of this history - which used to be perfectly common knowledge.