Labels

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Who are DaServants of Satan? Does it matter if we do it knowingly or unknowingly?

America’s Dirtiest Secrets, by Larry Romanoff - The Unz Review

This essay is the Introductory Chapter to a new series of E-books which will very soon be published on bluemoonofshanghai.com.

When I began doing my historical research in earnest perhaps 20 years ago in Shanghai, my interest was driven by primarily two things: one was the incessant American propaganda flooding the world, and particularly China, with an entirely unjustified air of moral superiority that masked all of the American crimes and atrocities committed over centuries. The second was the irritating flood of negative propaganda about China, filling the print and airwaves about China’s mostly imaginary inferiority to the exceptional Americans. From this, I intended to write a series of articles, and perhaps a book or two, that illuminated the opposite side of these two pictures. This is an oversimplification, but my research and writing interests were limited to an attempt to rectify the standard narrative of “China bad; US good”.

But near the beginning of this enterprise, I encountered a statement that said, “The history of the world is the history of the Jews.” That remark registered on me and remained in my memory because it startled me and because it made no sense to me at the time. However, as I progressed with my research into things Chinese and American, I would occasionally encounter references to Jews but, at the time, I had absolutely no interest whatever in the Jews, and I initially would delete those references. In my mind, I had a clean story line which I was pursuing and those increasingly occasional references to the Jews were contaminating my story line and confusing my approach. But eventually I had to realise that the references to the Jews were not contamination but were in fact the real story line.

Vox Popoli: The accursed sect

“The members of this cursed sect are not only Bill Gates, George Soros or Klaus Schwab, but those who have been plotting in the shadows for centuries to overthrow the Kingdom of Christ: the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Warburgs, and those who have come to ally today with the leaders of the Church, using the moral authority of the Pope and the Bishops to convince the faithful to get vaccinated.”

It's interesting, is it not, that a Protestant game designer and a Catholic archbishop who have never spoken and have never read the other's work should reach such similar conclusions about the existence and the aims of this ancient collection of the wicked? Of course, it doesn't require any particular set of beliefs to simply observe the patterns of history and see how they are playing out right before our eyes.

For those more ambitious researchers: https://crushlimbraw.blogspot.com/search?q=Servants+of+Satan+&m=1 – a list of headnotes

Are they only Jews?

bionic mosquito: Floating in the Æther?

Satan’s servants – both inside and outside of the church – are human actors.  They will not be convinced by the logic and purity of the non-aggression principle.  If all it took in this world was for reason to govern, libertarianism would be the accepted political regime globally.

It is not, and I have no better explanation as to why than that presented here.  We are governed not by good people with bad ideas; we are governed by servants of Satan.

Satan's Wars - Christians Killing Christians

Big Problem - EXPOSED: Most Churches Now in Western Civilization Are Dupes of the Enemies of Christ! - Which leads me to the saddest fact of all – we who call ourselves Christians – have been clueless as to what is going on in this world for so long that we can no longer distinguish good from evil.

My point in bringing this up is that unless we can identify who our enemy is, we end up fighting each other. Think 20th century - "you and him go fight" - Christians fighting Christians!

After two years of mindlessly idiotic and unhealthy masking and vaxxing edicts from our psychopathic overlords, DaCovid Cabal was visibly collapsing – so a new enemy had to be found…..Russia.. Russia…and we responded like trained seals. Absolutely shameful how naïve and gullible we are – but what can you expect after years and years of pabulum being dispensed from our pulpits? It is time to grow up, folks – NOW!

Jesus Christ to His Church: "Do Your JOB!"