Labels

Saturday, September 19, 2026

If You Hated Women - by Vox Day - Sigma Game

 I have been publicly accused of being a misogynist since 2001. Now, obviously, like every young man since the mid-1970s, I was casually accused of it every now and then from junior high onwards, probably about one-quarter to one-third of the times that I didn’t publicly kowtow before whatever the ever-changing feminist dogma du jour happened to be.

But it wasn’t until I started writing a political column for WorldNetDaily in September 2001 that I began being openly and publicly accused of hating women due to my habit of making factual observations about female behavior and the consequences thereof.....

Full text:
https://sigmagame.substack.com/p/if-you-hated-women?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=2265630&post_id=215992816&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=y7h5a&triedRedirect=true&utm_medium=email 

.....So you see, if you simply ask yourself about the actual, undeniable, observable results of feminism rather than the claimed motivations for subscribing to it, it’s very easy to see that it is the feminists who genuinely hate women. Feminists hate women truly, madly, and deeply; just show a feminist a picture of a happy cheerleader, wife, or mother and you will see that hatred exposed. And they hate women because feminism is just another aspect of satanism, another form of rebellion against Nature and the natural order, and another method that the Prince of This World wages war on humanity.

Feminists are literal servants of Satan. The more self-aware among them even claim that allegiance quite openly, and with pride. The Lindsay Clancy case is not an aberration, it is one of the true objectives of the hatred of women and children that is feminism.