Labels

Thursday, September 24, 2026

War Pigs and Prophecy - by Rev. Matthew Littlefield - (And remember every Sunday is SUPPORT OUR TROOPS Sunday in church! - CL)

 This song is a prophetic message about the coming judgement of God on warmongers, the “war pigs”. The original name of the song was different, Walpurgis, and referred to a witchcraft/pagan festival from ancient Europe. In other words, the song was always designed to liken the evil warmongers to witches casting their evil spells.

Which is kind of obvious if you actually read the lyrics:

“Generals gathered in their masses

Just like witches at black masses

Evil minds that plot destruction

Sorcerers of death’s construction

In the fields the bodies burning

As the war machine keeps turning

Death and hatred to mankind

Poisoning their brainwashed minds

Oh Lord, yeah.”

Have you noticed how irrational warmongers act sometimes, and the way they attack those who condemn forever wars? Whether those warmongers are among the powerful, or just ordinary people that you know? Have you noticed that they get this weird longing for war here or there, and a place that just a few days ago they never gave thought to, is place they now believe we should send tanks, planes and infantry? I have seen this a lot, especially in the last few years. There is something spiritual going on behind that. It is kind of crazy that Ozzy knew this better than most Christians. Though he did claim to be a Christian and to pray before his concerts (I have no idea how genuine this was).

https://revmatthewlittlefield.substack.com/p/war-pigs-and-prophecy?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1182452&post_id=178749708&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=y7h5a&triedRedirect=true&utm_medium=email 

Incredible how prophetic this song is. Praise God that eventually the warmongers lose. Yes, of course, there is such thing as a just war, which I know someone will want to respond, I do know that. I was in the army reserves myself, though I never saw action. I am not a pacifist, I know that nations must at times defend themselves. But how rare are just wars? Rare, very, very, very rare. And likely some of those we even consider to be just, are simply a product of the war sorcerers behind the scenes casting their spells to get the war machine rolling.