Labels

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Almost 50 Years Ago My Aunt Gave Me A Copy of The Holy Bible.

 

I am not a Bible thumper, nor am I in the habit of quoting it, but I noticed something yesterday that inspired me to make this post.


When my aunt gave me this Bible she said that the most important part of this book is a section called the concordance. In it you can find any word mentioned in the entire Bible, and a reference to every chapter and verse the word can be found.

Yesterday I decided to put the concordance to a test. I opened it up to look for a word I KNEW is in there, but it was not in the concordance. That raised my eye brows a little. Then I looked for another word that I knew was in the same passage. I found the word mentioned several times, but the book where the passage I was looking for was not listed.

My first thought was that this is NOT a coincidence, so the next thing I did was to find out who had published my Bible. The World Syndicate Publishing Company. Like most publishing companies it was Jewish owned.

Now let’s try to find how many passages that contain the word devil. Not a single one. The closest I get is devilish.

Ok, let’s try domething more diabolical (ha-ha). How about Satan? Ahh, here we go.....


https://greaterisrahell.substack.com/p/almost-50-years-ago-my-aunt-gave 

Not listing the Book of Revelations under Satan is equally intentional because it would lead you directly to Chapter 3, verse 9 therein.

Both my physical Bible and the pdf version are the King James version, so I’m not comparing apples and oranges.

As for the word Synagogue, it is mentioned a whopping 69 times in the pdf version. That speaks volumes of the concordance in my Bible. Here are some interesting quotes: