It’s entirely normal to fear criticism and correction. Most people do. Women, in their fear of accountability, and Gammas, in defense of their delusion bubbles, particularly hate being either criticized or corrected.
Which, of course, is why they tend to remain mired in mediocrity.
John Harbaugh, formerly the head coach of the Baltimore Ravens, and now the head coach of the New York Giants, said that one of the reasons his Hall of Fame linebacker Ray Lewis was so great was because Lewis demanded constant coaching from Harbaugh even though he was getting things 98 percent right compared to 80 percent for the average player. Harbaugh said Lewis worked harder on improving that final two percent than most players worked on improving the twenty percent they were missing.
The reason I mention this is that I learned this week how I made a moderately serious mistake in a bestselling book that I wrote earlier this year......