Labels

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Remove Chaplains? The US Navy is in Crisis and Pete Hegseth Does Not Give Damn - (Go ahead and tell me DaUS doesn't serve Satan! - CL)

 I also heard from the mother of a sailor who served on the USS Tripoli. She wrote:

I believe I told you I’ve been worried about the mental health of these sailors & marines aboard the navy ships at war. Why? Because they removed all chaplains off my sons ship, the USS TRIPOLI. They kicked them off in Diego Garcia, right before their last leg of trip to entering CENTCOM. This pisses me off. I called so many politicians and raised those alarm bells about their removals. I asked how many other chaplains were removed on other ships??? Again nobody would call me back or email me these answers. And here we are, sailors trying to commit suicide at war. Good GOD, Hegseth NEEDS TO BE FIRED! I guarantee you many military families aren’t aware that their loved ones chaplains were removed before going to war. This is a critical asset to have a chaplain while at war!!! They see so many gruesome things (casualties, kids and friends blown up) that is hard for any human to deal with. This infuriates me!!! Who the hell can get this message to blast on all news, Hegseth had NO business in removing those chaplains. Politicians need to demand his firing and immediately place chaplains back on every navy ship, especially at war.

This crisis is real and Donald Trump and his lame Secretary of War are doing nothing to address the problem.


https://larrycjohnson.substack.com/p/the-us-navy-is-in-crisis-and-pete