Labels

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Is DaLimbraw Library SPAM? You decide!

Recently on some forums where I comment – usually also posting a link to an article or series of articles by various authors from DaLimbraw Library for further study on a given topic  – several SPAM hunters have accused me of running an unsafe, untrustworthy, etc etc site, either for malicious purposes or just running up numbers for advertising revenue. Interestingly, most of them admit to NEVER visiting either my website or library, but insist on knowing everything about me and accusing me of all sorts of crimes short of starting DaCorona virus. As to advertising revenue, I must have missed something when I started this duo – there is none!

Furthermore, those SPAM hunters come from liberal to conservative and everything in-between - and to repeat - they don't READ the sites! I've been called a liberal, communist, far right extremist, Nazi, fascist, etc etc etc!! It is actually quite comical - tells you a lot of our general intelligence level - and these are folks who consider themselves to be politically and culturally savvy!

When I first started this combo in 2015 - website and DaLimbrawLibrary – I wrote - What is this blog archive all about? - it was never designed as a news-site for the casual reader – not that I mind them visiting. It was SPECIFICALLY created to consolidate and speed researching certain topics – written mostly by what some call Dissident Right authors – in one place. Their sources are fully credited and linked – it is simply a collected LIBRARY!  

Is it biased? You betcha! What isn’t? As ElRushbo used to say: I am equal time!

General searches on various search engines are usually too broad for practical study – too much sifting and sorting required! For example, just google DaLimbraw Library - you will get plenty of hits - but they're all over the place topically. A waste of time!

Now, what is SPAM? Here is a quick overview from 3 sources:
https://www.webopedia.com/TERM/S/spam.html - Spam is electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings. Some people define spam even more generally as any unsolicited email. However, if a long-lost brother finds your email address and sends you a message, this could hardly be called spam, even though it is unsolicited. Real spam is generally email advertising for some product sent to a mailing list or newsgroup.
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/spam -  Unsolicited email, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk email.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spam - unsolicited usually commercial messages (such as e-mails, text messages, or Internet postings) sent to a large number of recipients or posted in a large number of places
Of course, you can do your own research – as I always recommend to me readers – DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! It has become a standard recommendation and RETORT to my naysayers!

If I had to summarize my purpose for being on the internet, it is this: Ingrained Presuppositions and Binary Thinking + Ignorance = Human Condition Lacking Knowledge, Understanding - and even of God!  - posted a month ago.

What also intrigues me is the motivation of DaSPAM Hunters – is it just NannyHallMonitoring?
Are they designated Swamp protectors? While I am just a librarian, read what happened to Peter Hitchens when he exposed an operation staged by Britain, France and the US in Syria – a false flag event and then LYING about it!!!! Long ago, a wise teacher told me to remember these words: ‘Truth is the Daughter of Time, not of Authority.’ I had no idea how important they were. Now, after many years of experiencing official dishonesty, they are my motto. Peter Hitchens

I also question why they LIE – constantly, either directly or by implication – why not actually and specifically point out to everyone an archived article and spell out its flaws? It is ALWAYS verbal trash and innuendo!
Who benefits? Who are they working for? What is their skin in DaGame?

Here is the good news – their deliberate efforts seem to drive up site traffic as far as I can tell.
It tells me that most of my site visitors are adults – not scared off by self-appointed NannyHallMonitors – and for that I thank you. (Maybe they’re NOT self-appointed?)

Keep mentoring – damn DaTorpedoes – full speed ahead!