First of all – this election is NOT over – the real battle begins NOW!
We are seeing a political first – a Republican president who fights!
We are also seeing electoral FRAUD blatantly displayed in plain sight for one simple reason – because they CAN!
No one ever actually did anything before, except complain and then skulk away – accomplishing nothing – and we wonder why it continues? This has existed for decades!
Read how DaSausage is made - Game-On for the Coup? - By Michael Anton - It will all go according to plan—unless we stop it.
A sampling - Michigan USPS Whistleblower Claims Late Ballots Received Backdated Postmarks | Zero Hedge - "Those Who Vote Decide Nothing. Those Who Count The Vote Decide Everything..." | The Burning Platform
The real test - Vox Popoli: Nothing is over - This, and not the election, is the real test of President Trump. In his Discourses, Machiavelli lamented how societies fail because good men refuse to do what needs to be done in order to save them. But it appears that Donald Trump is not going to be a good Republican, sell out his supporters, look the other way, and pretend that a significant part of the vote for his opponent was not fraudulent.
1. Trump prepared for this exact fight.
2. Trump LOVES challenges.
3. The law is 100 percent on Trump's side.
4. Trump has a million legal weapons to fight this.
5. This will lead to greater federal oversight of voting for national office.
The reason they pulled this amateurish horseshit is that Republicans never fought fraud before.
The national election fraud of 2020 has never happened before.
It being rare has no relevance.
When Trump is done with you bastards, you'll never do it again.
Trust me on that.
As usual, when no one stops DaCrookedBastahds, they over-reach - Vox Popoli: Over the target
And the summary by Vox - Vox Popoli: Trust the President
A few thoughts:
1. It really was amateurish. The combination of statistical improbabilities with the obvious nature of the vote production in precisely the counties I highlighted before the election - Milwaukee, Hennepin, and Wayne - made the fraud obvious. The only question is how Trump will prove it.
2. It's clear that Trump saw this coming. Why else did he cancel his election night party before the voting started?
3. Trump loves to trap his opponents. Given the way this was telegraphed, is it more likely that he walked right into the situtation a) with a plan to use it or b) without a plan to use it?
4. It wasn't just the states now being contested. The Hennepin County statistics are also historical outliers. There are almost certainly others.
5. Trump has conceded nothing, nor does he appear to be either rattled or upset.
6. Did Trump have negative coattails? How did Republicans hold the Senate and gain seats in the House if Biden actually received the most votes in U.S. history?
7. Never give up until the whistle blows.