Do you have more money than you know what to do with? Do you have big dreams and connections in high places? Do I have a plan for you!
- . World domination isn’t just going to fall into your lap. Read old school case studies like The Project for a New American Century and from more recently, the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset, the WHO’s Agenda 2030, ID2020 and UN Agenda 2030.
- . It must be a “catastrophic and catalyzing event.” It will be easier to implement your plan in the chaos that follows.
- Paralyze them with fear. They’ll go along with anything.
- . Cave-dwelling terrorists in Afghanistan, cave-dwelling bats in Wuhan. For some reason, caves work, maybe something about their primitive connotations. Plus, it’s not like journalists are going to investigate something that happened in some God-forsaken foreign nation when they can earn a paycheck by “reporting” on what happened last night on Twitter from the comfort of their own beds.
- You’re going to need some connections in high places. Remember, Bush’s connections with Saudi Arabia, the CIA with Osama Bin Laden, Bill Gates with China, and Anthony Fauci with that Wuhan lab?
- . This is most easily accomplished by making movies for the plebes. See Pearl Harbor (May 2001) and Pandemic (January 2020).
- ” ,” one that is impossible to definitively eradicate. But don’t use terrorists or a virus again. That’s played out. You’ll have to come up with something bigger and better next time. Aliens might be cool.
- , because those folks are generally on our side and always easy to work with. Also, take a cue from Hollywood: Godzilla didn’t invade Charleston, and doesn’t take place in Helena. There is a reason for this.
- . Is it likely that commercial airliners would manage to fly through some the most heavily defended airspace in the world and hit two buildings, 18 minutes apart, and the Pentagon? No — LOL! Is it likely that a virus would manage to escape one of the most highly secured and secretive labs in the entire world? Probably not. But the good news is: You don’t have to worry about what is likely or probable or believable. Just concern yourself with what is and go from there. Seriously, the bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe, because they won’t be able to believe that someone would tell a lie that big. It’s all about chutzpah!
- or make sure there is some precedent for the incredulous, like this and this.
- We recommend running some simulations, like the Pentagon Mass Casualty Project or the September 11 NORAD drills or Event 201. They can be good for cover or confusion or just for looking like you are trying to prepare for a crisis instead of planning one.
Now that you’re ready, you can trigger your “catastrophic and catalyzing” event. (D-Day stands for “Demo Day,” by the way. Ha ha.)
- Condoleeza Rice and President Bush both said that no one could have imagined terrorists using planes as missiles! (Though the military had imagined and prepared for this very thing.) And even though the Wuhan lab had 1,500 viruses in its stockpile, the virus that caused the plandemic was of course , like nobody knew how it worked and stuff. This is important, like whatever happens needs to seem to come out of nowhere.
- , but don’t recreate the wheel. Humans have short memories. “Pearl Harbor” usually works. See The Boston Globe in September 2001, and The Boston Globe again in April 2020.
- . By the afternoon of September 11, 2001, Osama Bin Laden’s face was plastered all over the television screen, and people were calling for war (the plan) shortly thereafter. With the virus, it was important to tell people immediately what it was, where it came from, and that there would be no hope in combatting it without a vaccine (the plan), right away. First impressions are important. After that, humans will for some reason just, like, go with it.
- . In 2001, television stations broadcasted the images of the towers collapsing over and over again for months. In 2020, no one could escape the daily reports on “cases.” Repetition is key. Don’t worry: We’ve laid the groundwork for you here. The media will dutifully repeat whatever you tell them, and then the humans will, in turn, repeat whatever they hear from the media. We didn’t call it “Operation Mockingbird” for nothing!
- . You know, dumb crap like that.
- , something catchy to get people on board, something like “The War on Terror” or “The Great Reset.”
- . If someone questioned the events of September 11sociopath! Next time, if shame doesn’t work, send them to a “re-education camp” or just start killing people, ideally in public. he was deemed “unpatriotic.” If he questioned the narrative of COVID-1984, he was surely a
- . After September 11: “If you see something, say something” and “Report suspicious activity.” After the virus, people started snitching on their neighbors who were having a birthday party or playing football in the park.
- Give people a way to show their buy-in, like by wearing an American flag on their lapel or donning a face diaper. Just make sure it’s easy, because people will do anything to seem like a good person, but not if it’s hard.
- Use terms like “post-9/11” and the “New Normal.” The crisis must be characterized as a watershed event that will forever change the way they live (key word being “they”… ha ha.)
- . Discourage reflection and “how did we get here” conversations, like about “blowback” or the ethics of engaging in biological warfare research or the pervasive problem of generally weakened immune systems from nutrition-less, GMO foods. People should only look forward (to the war/vaccine), never back.
- For anyone who 1) points out the published agendas in written documents, 2) speaks about large gatherings of powerful elites like Davos Group, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, etc., 3) dares to speak aloud the names of conspirators or the organizations they fund and associate with, 3) questions the origins of the crisis, or 4) urges prudence instead of haste, 5) calls attention to the downsides of the plan, 6) questions the plan in anyway, censor them, call them “conspiracy theorists” or say that they want to “do nothing” in a time of crisis.
- . After September 11, they used an ever-changing, color-coded warning system. After the virus, they did this too. In both cases there were constant reports of “break-outs” and predictions of a second wave, and ongoing “scientific discoveries” like: “It causes brain damage!” or “It causes infertility!” or “People who walk their dogs are 78% more likely to get the virus!”
- For a thinking person, there is nothing so maddening. For example, in 2001, people were told that the fires from jet fuel were so hot that they could cause steel structures to collapse and disintegrate into dust, yet one of the terrorists’ passports was supposedly found lying on the ground. People were told the terrorists were in Afghanistan but “we” needed to invade Iraq. People were told the virus could live on surfaces for up to two weeks, but then it couldn’t. It wasn’t necessary to wear a mask, but then it was. Asymptomatic people could transmit the virus, then only pre-symptomatic people could. The virus could spread at anti-lockdown protests but not at BLM protests. This kind of thing will drive thinking people crazy. Good. That’s what you want.
- . Thinking people will spend hours, years, decades, trying to figure out the truth, sharing the latest information, and then arguing, especially on social media, about what is true and what is not. Keep them arguing over the truth of what really happened while you implement the plan.
- and it will be like they didn’t happen. Most people had no idea of the extent of the protests against the invasion of Iraq, or about the extent of the protests against the lockdowns. So when the plan proceeded unimpeded, it didn’t strike many as being against the will of the people.
- . After September 11, they unleashed the Anthrax scare. After the virus, they funded the BLM and Antifa riots, started race wars, and worked toward color revolution. While Rome is burning, you will be calmly implementing your plan.
- . The intelligence agencies were pressured to “find” the evidence that would support the plan to invade Iraq; just like hospitals and doctors were bribed or pressured to report the cause of deaths as COVID-1984.
- George W. Bush was the son of Herbert Walker Bush, former President and head of the CIA (who didn’t remember where he was the day Kennedy died), had waged a previous war against Saddam Hussein, and had publicly called for a “new world order,” yet the “War on Terror” could have nothing to do with any of that. Bill Gates came from a family of eugenicists, engaged in dishonest business practices his whole life, and publicly called for population reduction and control, but this vaccine could have nothing to do with any of that.
- The post-September 11 cries that we must “Do something!” fueled the rush to war. The panic over the virus fueled “Operation Warp Speed,” the push for a vaccine. The wreckage at the World Trade Center was carted off and sold to China before anyone could blink. Likewise, there was no time to investigate Gates’ and Fauci’s ties to the Wuhan lab, how the virus escaped, whether the virus was manmade, the fraudulent testing and reporting, and certainly no time to for the necessary trials to test the vaccine before it went to market.
- : Just like the need to bomb the caves in Afghanistan where the terrorists supposedly dwelled led to the invasion for Iraq, and then the occupation of both countries for decades, so “fourteen days to flatten the curve” led to six months of “lockdown” and economic devastation and, then, the need to stop climate change, to move to digital currency, to usher in the fourth industrial revolution and trans-humanism.
- . One way to do this might be to have a major paper publish drop a perfectly timed bombshell that exposes the largest sex scandal in history, thereby discrediting them, embroiling them in controversy, and preoccupying them with lawsuits for the foreseeable future so they can’t, or won’t, speak out against war. If you can’t do that, buy their silence with millions of dollars. Like the folks in NYC, the people at the top of the USCCB have proven historically very easy to work with: They didn’t bring up Just War Theory when the U.S. government invaded Iraq, and they didn’t bring up fetal tissue from aborted babies when they pushed the vaccine.
Just like everything and anything could be justified in the name of national security after September 11, 2001, everything and anything could be justified in the name of public health in the wake of COVID-1984, including the following:
- There was the Patriot Act in the wake of September 11 and “contact tracing” in the wake of the virus.
- : Like the TSA, then contact tracers.
- Silence anyone who criticizes or questions the government’s narrative, even those – especially those — who are well qualified in related fields, such as doctors, immunologists, structural engineers, and architects. Refer to all as “conspiracy theorists” and put them all on a media blacklist.
- The military-industrial complex on the one hand, BigPharma and the Davos billionaires on the other. Luckily these two massive industries eventually blended, with DARPA and the Department of Defense involved in the developing and deploying of the vaccine. With Big Military, Big Tech, and Big Pharma all blending, things things are getting harder for people to sort out. That’s good!
are necessary to psychologically condition the population for your long term plan
- . Just like everyone had to become accustomed to being radiated and photographed naked in order to board a plane, or be subject to a feel-up by a rubber-gloved TSA agent, after the virus they had to let random strangers, like the guy at the front desk at the gym give them temperature checks or bark at them to wear a mask. This made it easier for them to accept when someone eventually told them they had to get a vaccine.
- . The United States’ was criticized because, at the airports, they “were looking for weapons instead of for terrorists”. In other words, they didn’t use profiling. But that was the whole point. Everyone got used to being treated like a terrorist or potential terrorist, just like everyone became accustomed to being treated as if they were sick, or were potentially sick, even if they were not.
- . Why is bringing 8 ounces of liquid on a plane dangerous but bringing 4 ounces of liquid is not? Who knows! Where is “the science” that says viruses can’t travel seven feet but they can travel four? Who cares!
- Just like you need your assets in the media, you need your assets in the scientific community, so if anyone who tries to question the narrative based on science, you can call their science “unscientific.” Most people know nothing about science, so this will be easy. Just establish who the “real” scientists are and then use the logical fallacy of appeal to authority.
- . It doesn’t take a genius to notice that “9/11” also happens to be the emergency number to be called in times of a life-threatening situation. Coincidence? We’ll never tell. But here’s some more examples of fun with numbers:
a. The “COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act” introduced in May of 2020 was numbered H.R. 6666.
b. Microsoft applied for a patent in 2019 for a device that monitors peoples “body activity data” and allows that person to be rewarded with cryptocurrency; it is numbered WO/2020/060606.
c. Bill Gates developed something called the “Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System,” also referred to as a “digital tattoo,” which was essentially a high-tech bar code / branding system for humans. I don’t purport to understand all the details, but from what I’ve gathered, there is an enzyme involved, or a nanogel, which was named “Luciferase,” which makes the tattoo glow so you can see it and scan it. (Lucifer was an angel that rebelled against God; his name means “light bearer.” Jesus warned us about the anti-Christ appearing as an “angel of light.”)
d. On Good Friday in 2020, when “they” had successfully locked the entire Christian world away in their homes and prevented them from gathering in remembrance of Christ’s passion and resurrection, Microsoft came out with an ad for their HoloLens “virtual reality platform” featuring none other than Marina Abramovic, Washington’s favorite witch, a weirdo no one cared about until she was made infamous by her appearances in the Wikileaks “PizzaGate” emails. The media reported that the ad had to be “pulled” because Christian and right-wing “conspiracy theorists” were throwing a hissy fit. The point of all of this is that you can have so much fun gas-lighting the Christians. Put it all out there and then when they say they see signs of Satanic or occult activity, tell them they are seeing things that aren’t there! It’s all a coincidence. It’s all in their head. And when they start talking about the “mark of the beast,” they’ll only make themselves sound crazy to “normal” people who understand things like “art” and “science.” (This part isn’t necessarily a crucial part of the playbook, but it’s just so much fun. You should try it.)
- . If there is a war in the works (as there usually is), this is key. Find elements of the foreign culture that are most offensive or disgusting to people in the West and then harp on it constantly. After September 11, pundits and authors (conservative ones especially) homed in on things like the 27 virgins, the personal vices of Muhammed, the repression of women, genital mutilation, and pedophilia. Hollywood villains soon became Islamic terrorists in pretty much every movie and television show. After the virus, it was made acceptable to make fun of Chinese people for eating weird food, and the government was vilified as duplicitous. The virus was also repeatedly called “The China Virus” by President Trump and Republicans, which was a good move. The point is the psychological conditioning should start sooner rather than later. You can’t expect humans to go kill other humans if they see them as humans, more like them than different.
- . The “War on Terror” demanded the constant idolization of the military and public displays of support for “the troops,” including all who “serve” (fire fighters, cops, first responders). The BLM/Antifa riots and simultaneous calls to “Defund the Police” produced the desired backlash in the form of calls for “law and order” and cries of support for cops and soldiers, especially those who had “fallen.” This was good, very good. Find a way to do this, because if you’re going to make a play for more control, you’re going to need more force to back you up, and you’re going to need to make the use of that force look acceptable to the people you need on your side.
Follow these simple steps and you will be a master of this world in no time, not to mention richly rewarded in the next. I promise.
Ellen Finnigan [send her mail] teaches writing and literature at an online, Catholic school for homeschoolers. She runs a website and a podcast called Catholics Against Militarism. You can find her on Twitter @EllenFinnigan and read more of her writing here.
Copyright © Ellen Finnigan