Either we are being ruled by a cabal of incompetents, whose twaddlesome deficiencies rise to near criminal levels, or we are being ruled by criminals, whose master plan is to continue to poke the American bear with a short stick in hopes of getting a reaction that would justify a severe crack-down, or it is a combination of the two…
I have come to admire that way Wilson has with words. While I don’t always agree with everything he writes (and it is also true for this post), he always wields a sword-defeating pen.
The post examines exactly what the title suggests, written after the Biden-as-Hitler-as-Adam Sutler speech of the other day. It is bait – don’t take it. As I wrote earlier: A civil war is the wet-dream of the left and of the principalities and powers behind them.
The post / video is worth your time. I will offer one section, under the heading “A Long Train of Abuses”:
But I got distracted. What long train of abuses was it this time? What are we dealing with now? What have our scamps—whether federal, state, or local—been up to?
· Ruby Ridge.
· Lois Lerner.
· Russian collusion hoax.
· Refusal to accept the results of the 2016 election.
· Hillary’s server.
· FBI spying on a presidential candidate before, during and after the election.
· Hunter’s laptop.
· Prohibitions of hymn singing in church.
· Un-prosecuted statue toppling.
· The canonization of the unfortunate George Floyd.
· Abruptly changing election rules on the eve of elections.
· 2000 mules.
· Massive lockdowns.
· Masking orders.
· Arrests for psalm singing outdoors.
· Naked censorship across all Big Tech platforms.
· Naked censorship by these entities at the behest of gummint.
· High disdain for the value of free speech.
· Gagging of medical experts.
· Unbridled contempt for religious liberty.
· Prosecution for protesting the psalm-singing arrests with stickers.
· Fiery but mostly peaceful riots.
· Unconscionable treatment of J6 protesters.
· Refusal to release J6 Capitol surveillance tapes.
· Mar a Lago raid.
· Objecting to tyranny defined as whiteness.
· And the current resident denouncing his political opponents as enemies of democracy in front of a crimson set with a couple of Marines standing there like they were still defending a free country or something, and the president looking for all the world like a cartoon fascist leader in a fever dream.
Listening to him speak this long train is worth the 13-minute investment in the video.
I will leave this also to Wilson:
Has a people ever been given so much freedom, structure, and abundance, and squandered so much of it, in a spirit of reckless ingratitude? Americans have made the prodigal son look like Dave Ramsey. Has anybody ever squandered and thrown away so much?
This is a preacher’s rhetorical question, in case you were wondering, and the answer to the question is no.
As if to drive home the point that our problem is not economic or political:
You can’t vote your way out of something that you sinned your way into.
The issue is cultural – the loss and abuse of a specific culture with a natural law ethic built on objective truths.