Labels

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Note to mentors - Reorganized Christian Action Project content - 1/29/2017 - by CL

Originally I started the Christian Action Project with only the Lessons as content. I gradually added more items which related to the subject, but the category became a bit unwieldy with more and more entries.
So today, I separated the lessons under the label 'CAP Lessons' - which makes them much easier to find and use for your own studies. I also found some gaps which I filled in. They are organized by date (latest first) because of some late entries, but there is a numerical sequence which you can follow easily.
They are still grouped as part of the larger label 'Christian Action Project as well.
Word search is still the best way to home in on whatever topic you are interested in.