Labels

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Ignorance – the bane of mankind and the means by which our rulers keep us under their control! While they shed our blood and steal our treasure!


First things first - Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. That’s it!
Therefore - I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know. – Cicero.
Try that the next time someone says something you know and can prove to be factually untrue! Then duck!:)

Today, Gary DeMar teaches some Christian history that most Christians don't know – in old movies, no less! “While not all the great scientists were Christians, they did operate within a worldview that was developed by Christians.”

How often have you seen on DaEveningNews that The Pentagon is actively contemplating the use of nuclear weapons to win wars that need not be fought in the first place?

Or - The influence from the ‘secret government’ is exactly why we see so many Presidents speaking out against certain things during their campaigns, and then all of a sudden they do a one hundred eighty degree flip on their promises once they’re in office. – Is there really an invisible government?

And then, Ron Unz - one of my favorite analysts – writes some ‘revisionist history’:
An excerpt: Since my knowledge of American history ran no deeper than my basic textbooks and mainstream newspapers and magazines, the last decade or so has been a journey of discovery for me, and often a shocking one.

As I have been saying now for years, my reading has led to the conclusion that I have been ignorant of true American and World history - especially of the 20th century and going back to America’s Civil War. Did you know that most Americans wanted no part in WW 1 or 2? FACT!
So how did we get cajoled into them? Guess – yup – LIES!

The fundamental purpose of my website and library is to fight ignorance – yours – and mine!

You might word search just that one word – ignorance – in the LimbrawLibrary! Yup – another motherlode!

And what is the height of all ignorance?

Not ignorance,
but ignorance of ignorance,
is the death of knowledge.

Alfred North Whitehead

What say we mentors avoid that like a plague!