Labels

Sunday, July 7, 2019

What happened to the church in America? Here is the straight skinny!


A news item today triggered my reaction – to every event there is a cause. There are no accidents. BTW – when you read a Vox Day item, be sure to read the comments.

Coincidentally – maybe not – I was doing a word search on Ephesians 6:12 in DaLimbrawLibrary.
Here is what I found in hits: All of themthe first one which I summarized and posted back in March – and then BINGO Moving on to maturity: a challenge to Christians - by Dr. Joel McDurmon – it said everything I had and have been thinking about for years – it literally defines my website and the library. Please read Dr. McDurmon carefully – reflect on it – it is a true assessment – judging by empirical evidence alone. It is an indictment of the church!

Do we even understand what it means when Paul wrote Ephesians 6:12 - For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Read this post today – the perverts are not only condoned, they are now protected species and they are after your kids, grandkids – they say so – and we pretend as if they do not exist!

Need I say more?